Saturday, February 18, 2006

An outright Kiss

Chennai - Airport.
Kavya was eagerly looking on to the display board.
Status for the Swiss International Air Lines 154 changed to "Landed".
Immediately her face lit up bright.I noticed.

Ramesh is landing here at chennai after 2 yrs of his stay in Zurich.
Kavya was in luv with him for the past 3 yrs.And i am her closest friend for 5 yrs.

I still remember the day when Ramesh proposed her.She came rushin to me and said.
"Vijay, you gotto tell da...else i wont accept him".I accepted.

But all these 2 yrs when Ramesh left to Zurich.I was her only supporter,company.

And all her activites where proving something to my mind,
it registered "She started to like me".

I remember when she said,
"Vijay,i hate this guy da.He left me alone here and he is enjoying there theriyuma.If you are not there i would have exited".
And rested on my shoulders.

At this moment my mind registered : She wants me.

And the day when it was raining heavily.She was sitting at the back of my bike and was hugging me tight and said "Vijay its too cold da cant bear it".

At this moment my mind registered : She likes me.

And yeah when my parents left south for a marriage,i was staying all alone.I got this viral fever,she came daily and took care of me.You wont believe she even bunked her semester exams.

At this moment my mind registered : She loves me.

When she heard that Ramesh is coming back she said
"Vijay i really dont know how i am gonna handle this."

At this moment my mind registered : She dont want to miss me in her life.

So i am confindent that Kavya will convey this somehow to Ramesh.

We have been waiting there for 40 mins and after which i saw Ramesh,he was walking briskly towards us
Me and Kavya were standing few feets away from him.

And suddenly Kavya ran to him and stood before him.Her eyes sunkened in water.I had never seen her eyes that way.

And..and..within a wink she pressed her lips hard over his.
OH MY GOD..there are hell a lot of people around.Everyone witnessed this ceremony.

On the process she slowly raised her level by standing on her toe and stayed on.

That Kiss,

aflamed her deep passion she had on him
exploring him and his lips to the fullest
quenching her yearn thirst
disproved all the illicit theories in me
evidenced me all the love she had for ramesh and the missin she underwent all these days

clearly rationalized me the science of physical contact by a girl.
Severalized the "Touch of hers" between me and Ramesh.


At this moment my mind registered two important properties about Kavya,

Kavya,She is designed for and dedicated to Ramesh.
Kavya,She is a good friend,supporter and sympathizer to me.

That night, after a long time i went to bed with clear mind.

PS:Blog conjured in my new sony vaio.

29 comments:

Ramesh said...

good one daa logic.. i would love you have a girl like that in my life also ;-) ;-) ;-)

Known Stranger said...

good one.. there is a marked difference in a womans behaviour a woman can be as a good frined and few physical touches with a friend but those need not be out of lust of love. it is as good as she is with her yet another female friend. it is men who get confused because he just dont know to read a woman.

che sara sara said...

wow..wonderful

i heard this long time back..

the worlds smallest book is entitled
"what men know about women"
and it contians
"nothing"

Kirukal said...

Enna ippa ellam ore triangle love stories hanh? Triangles make me sad.....
Nice stroy! Nejama nadanthatha?

neighbour said...

logic:-

First of all Congrats for you Sony Vaio.. nnegalum US wife'fa vangeeteenga...

I cant accept this story.. my concern is IF Vijay and Kavya are best friends.. and Kavya is in peak of Love with Ramesh.. then every time or atleast twice a day she will speak abt Ramesh love to Vijay.. That itself should clear the mind of Vijay.

But Pasanga manasu appadi thaanu othhukalaam.. If some gal is taking care of him.. namma corrupted mind chummava irukum.. I hope that is applicable to gals also..

But in life definitely we will come across such best of best friends and we should not corrupt our mind with them.. I have two of such friends..

If your best friend is in love with you, their care will be different than a friend.. you can feel it if you experienced..

etho enaku terinchudha olaritaen...

Kirukal said...

Logic....check my latest post...I wanted to write something in Kavya's perspective. Hope you do not mind me giving a parallel version to yours.

kuttichuvaru said...

ellaame triangular story aa irukke!!! tamil cinema romba paarpeengalo??

logic said...

ramesh:
thanx hero(of the blog)
ammmu:
enna where r ur usual arguments
knowstranger:
u got that right buddy
sophie:
yes its true
neighbour:
Thats a very valid point..but by these chars i was trying to state the difference in a girls touch which sometimes(most of the times) misunderstood.
@kirukal:
its a story no real life exp..hey i read u r parallels..too good.
@kutti:
ya ya ellam tamil cinema effect than brother..naama allunga edukatha padama enna solringa..

Kirukal said...

What you are trying to express is the jealousy felt by a true lover when she touches another person intimately. VJ seems to be taking it well though since he makes up his mind at the end of the story....so seems to be an instantaneus thing.
Lovely poem abt the kissing!!!!

Visithra said...

I really like the ending - n the poem was briliant

KC! said...

Logic, simply amazing and the poem was lovely. Practical situation-a nalla handle pannirukeenga.

BZ said...

Hey Logic,
Nice one dude!! :)

Except I dont know if it is easy to take the fact that the girl you love, actually loves someone else and has been sending all sorts of wrong signals :)

Preeti said...

great... wonderful..... would become a brilliant music video with sonu nigam singing and acting... what do u say???

Zaradin said...

other than the grammatical errors..it was good

logic said...

@visithra:
thanx and welcome here.
@sk:
thanx,and thats wat its all about :wrong signals
@preeti:
heyy thanx and ya u r idea will work out well.lets book huim up wat say
@parvati:
hi welcome here..
grammar? god..wat does that mean?

vishy said...

I guess its better to directly speak out ur heart.. and make things clear between both.. illai enral pinnala prachanai dhan..

Why do not women directly tell the guy and give indirect indications? why men/women are so egoistic that they go to the extent of marrying some other guy but not tell their love to the one whom they love?

btwn reading your story and the parallel by kirukkal.. I have written a few lines on my blog. See my latestest post.

Ramesh said...

i have written a parallel story to this. check it out people.. it might not be exact parallel. it is another view...

dakaltiz said...

Lovely post da..
Lots of things are coming into my mind.. Ur post clearly explains the Physical element of kavya w.r.t her friend and her beloved.
They are totally different...

Everything between Kavya and vijay are fine...except for one time where she says...
"Vijay i really dont know how i am gonna handle this."
What does she mean her... Is she thinking that she would miss vijay in her life once ramesh comes??
(I don't think so..coz..She has been close with vijay b4 and after
their commitment)

In my opinion, vijay wud know If kavya really has interest in him or not..I guess vijay wud know her thoughts being so close with her for a long time....
vijay being a good friend to her wudn't develop a thinking like this ... but for the above mentioned lines by kavya !!

Ramesh.. U didn't tell much abt him..I wud say hez the MAN here..how many guys leave her love to be close with her friend? ..It wud take a lot of maturity, faith and understanding and that is what made kavya to move close with vijay even after she got committed Hats of to him!!

logic said...

@vishy:
read u r post good one ..thanx
@dakaltiz:
thanx dude..
wat happend!! no new post ?

"Vijay i really dont know how i am gonna handle this."
here she was sayin how she is gonna handle the situ of meetin her boy after 2 yrs.
Yes kavya's luv on ramesh is sacred.No doubt on that.But some instances(the male mind) made Vijay to think in these lines.

dakaltiz said...

Natpu la enne machaan "Male Mind", "Female Mind" ?

new post a ..thinkin to write a Sequel to this ;)) ..enne solra da?

dakaltiz said...

Logic dei...I have a parallel for this da...chk it out !

Akanksha said...

nice story.. yeah guys generally misunderstand a girls emotions!!

Kavitha Jay said...

kalakitta pa...hmm nee solratha partha...there must be one or two instants where kavya must have felt something for vijay...but forced herself not to like him????...illa..vijay thinking too much aa..?but poor guy its not his fault too..things happen..

logic said...

@veda:
Thnax for dropping in
"why is it always a boy who gets confused on where is the relation going?"
Thats the characteristic life processes that exist and the phenomena exihibited by living organisms.
"i have across such instances in my life.
"
Y dont u portray them for us here.

@Akanksha
welcome here..
@ammu
well said ammu..thanx for all the line by line justification on my write up..good one

@mystery kavitha:
enna alaya kanum..
it the misconception of Vijay only

logic said...

@dakalti:
read u r parrallel.
machi dholl kelapita po...proud to be u r friend

dakaltiz said...

Logic:
Happy that u liked it and made u a bit "touchy"...Ennelaam thonichi machaan?

Ellam unkite kathukinathuthaane da ;)

Shilpa said...

Nice story,

But I surely think the girl mislead the guy...she may have crossed the fine line between friendship and love...

shree said...

hi, first time here and this story has touched me!
wow!! yethanayo per, indha chinna line of friendship-love border puriyama confuse aagaraanga; unmayana nattpa kocha padutharanga, or unmayana lovea hurt pannidaranga.

but in this case, andha ponnum rombo theliva irukkanga; adha vida vijay rombove thelivadanji irukkaru, summa pullarichidichunga. kudos!!
But what was that Ramesh's reaction, adha sollunga please

Ajay said...

hi,
first time here..
nice story..
well this is pretty much the raw material for much of art and literature..ain't it..