Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"Because i am conceived"

FEB 20 2006
I noticed him.He was all dull and brooding for past 1 week.
Ishara was his close friend for more than 3 yrs.
Me and Shanti were determined that no other girl can be our bride.She was perfect.She was beautiful.She commixed tenderly with our family.

Shyam and Ishara are made for each other.They never told us about their relationship and we never told them abouth our wish.Sounds crazy..may be this shows the heights of understanding we have.

Not even a single day passed without her call to him.But now It was hardly a month since she rang him up.Shanti was all upset and we determined to speak to Shyam.
I came home early and Shyam was before his laptop.
I called him.
"Yes Dad"..
Shanti with all her restlessness said "We wanted to speak to you regarding Ishara"
"No mom.I dont want her in my life."
Silence.
I asked "But Why Shyam.You liked her"
"Yes Dad for 3 years.But i hate her now..i hate her.."
I saw lots and lots of frustration in his eyes.
He continued "She stayed a whole night in Nishants room"..

Heavy rains forced Ishara to stay there.She tried utmost to come home after the party but she couldnt.
I spoke mildly "I know about Ishara.Common Shyam.Are u Crazy...and she is"
Shyam interrupted and yelled
"Dad dont speak a word about her.Every one are advising me the same"
then he said
"Ok let me ask you the same question i asked them.Just swap and be in my shoes.Will you accept her?"

I stayed silent.

Looking out the window i said "Shyam,how many days she has stayed in our home with you.Did we ever asked you on that.Hmm..yeah its because we trusted you both.And same was with Ishara's parents."
He listened to me.
I paused for a moment and turned looked at his face and said "The trust we all had
on you is mortified.I feel disgraced to have you as my son.." and I stopped abruptly.

I could see tears rolling down from Shyam..He wiped it in a wink.And took his bike key and rushed out saying "I am going to meet Ishara".

I looked at Shanti.She gazed at me.I know what was up in her thoughts.
"Where is Navin" i asked about my second son.She did not answer me.I know she needs sometime to hark back.

Approximately 25 yrs back...

Me and Shanti were having a walk.She was back from her 5 months training.
i proposed to Shanti "I missed you these five months.I want you through out my life..i want to marry you"
I strongly believed she too loves me.
She cried loudly and people stared at us..she wept and said "I also wanted..but i cannot".
Suddenly i felt i lost life in me..i was walking dead with her.
I asked "Y da"..
She said "Because i am conceived".
suddely i saw ppl fleeing to nearby shelters..it started raining..

I thought i would end the blog here..but after lot of thought process added the line below..
It happened at her training.I tried hard to make her forget the brutal incident.Married her.We decided we will not abort Shyam.

11 comments:

dakaltiz said...

Awesome one da..Want to be the first to comment... Am i seeing something great hidden in u??
That was a well drafted ..nope well crafted one da...your posts are out of the box thinkin..lateral u are !!
Get us more like this...

neighbour said...

Nice one logic....

Even if you are in true love we cant fogive something with our better half.. thats human nature..

But If our heart is wide open we can accept the accidents what ever it may be but not the incidents...

Hope u understand the diff b/w accidents and incidents..

neighbour said...

Regarding comments in ammu's blog:

Logic -- "I know for definite there are atleast 8 who are not in the "most".Wat say guys."

you can get guys in all the eight direction regarding this...


if a guy starts to luv a gal..it ultimately entails that she is in his safe hands..

தாயின் கருவரைவிட பாதுகாப்பானது- thats the care a guy will take fs he decides on a girl.. thats what I am.

logic said...

dakalti:
Thanx da.Will defenelty post more da..

nanu:
thanx for droppin in.
Question to you "Are u in luv with someone".dont know y i asked but i wanted to..

ammu:
thanx.typed a very short reply in your page..

neighbour :
Well said dude..for the follow up too..and your girl would feel proud to see these declared lines of yours..That's the spirit..

Ramesh said...

Another good one from you da logic. But still some rumblings going on in my heart about this topic.

logic said...

@ammu..
kalikitinga - so you FOUND 5 of us..great.
yes we discuss on this and u can ask me u r question too..and ammu all the thoughts i am pouring in are heartfelt and repeatedly processed in my mind...

@nannu
Y i asked u the question Mr.Naannu?
BTW ..i heard that naanu was a spcl nick name baptized by a spcl person

logic said...

ammu,
u can guess my name from my blogs..also my Girl name..
its there in the last three blogs

logic said...

50% correct My dear sister..u had identifyed u r brother name correctly..anni pera sothapitinglay

logic said...

I am all transparent to u ammu.

logic said...

ammu,
life is good..
"naan oru makku kadhaal pathi enakku enna theriyum..."
I pretty well know u r lying here.
and i know there is someone spcl to u..ennikavathu intha annanuku theriyavarumnu wait panitrkain..

kalaku ni..Ananda kandu pudichita..

Yeah she will read all the comments..enn kita onumey solla matta..she will feel inside but..

logic said...

ammu..thats sweet of u ..thanx for your prayers..

"family othukathu..":
i respect u r thoughts and the affection u have on u r family..i also pray true to my heart that u will get a perfect/understanding partner in life..

hmm..seri en thanga peru enna naan therinjukalama..