Sunday, February 05, 2006

Me - Renovated and Tuned by Her

I am 26 now.Its been six full years since i got her in my life.
I look back and find that these were my best days of life so far...

My teen times were marked by all usual routines.
Not a major acheiver in academics.Was very frisky.Never had a major aspiration to win with.
Had lil short lived calf loves.Lots of friends, mocking,teasing...volleyball matches..mini projects...Life was cool...Really amazed to find that i got into a good university for my engineering..

She was ethnic,perfect and always altering between the top 3 ranks in her school..She believed her prayers are answered..her hard work payed her..she was in to the same university that i got in to.

Gazing at the workshop window."Oh god School was much better..."
Saw her in red dress."Hmm..College might turn on to be a good place"
The first thing that attracted me was her cute pony tail.Oh boy cant forget that moment..

She accepted my proposal(which took almost a year)...and i thought we were free birds..Nope..nay..your are not...now u got an additional responsibility..u r under pressure to find a job..else u cant get her whole in ur life.."Boss u cant pull veggie carts"

We both got placed in the so called leading software producing concerns.Now thought we are paid birds...
Nope..its my fate that my concern did not offer me a job for 1 yr as they promised..but hers did..
Really dont know how many can simulate the agony i faced at this time..the thought that i do not have job which she had..killed me slowly...tried hard to find one immediate job ..invain...Had a panic in me that i may loose her in life..fear consumed me that i cant make it...I will fail..

She was there..at this time she disclosed me the complete meaning of the word "Love".
You cannot get a girl like her.Every day of the yr...she used to call me from her work place..measured my patience..understood my pain..stood besides me..stood as a stone which will never let me fall...her words..her comforting eyes..her lap...kept me alive in all my spirits..

Never told her job fundaes to me.Never spoke to me abt her job training.Kept all the good things in herself.She sacrificed by not njoying her lil first achievements she had .

She perpetually believed that i can make it.

Was damn careful that i never get hurted and ensured that there is not even a single degree of phase shift with respect to our career henceforth.

Clearly understood my state of mind.

Now i am in the "land of dreams" typing this Blog and dedicating it to my beloved.
i would like to admit here that every point of my growth i can feel her hold.

She is lovely..she is commited..she renders herself in all good things i have got...

Feeling proud to have her in my life.

Wish her that she gets me in her life as she dreamt..

13 comments:

kaushik said...

very beautiful....
u 2 really like eachother.....may GOD be with you always!!!

kuttichuvaru said...

awesome..... seems to be a very understanding partner..... u r lucky.... my Heartfelt Wishes for ur future!!!

Ramesh said...

Very touching daa maams.. I feel little jealous about you daa. I havent met my lover girl so far and this blog of yours made me really feel for it..

Anonymous said...

I am impressed by the characteristic of that girl. Also I could find the true love for her in this blog

dakaltiz said...

You two are already hand in hand heart to heart da...So happy for u both...Have a Blessed Life together!

dakaltiz said...

"she renders herself in all good things i have got..."

beautiful lines da...

Ur girl should be proud of you!!

Madhooo said...

Looks like u have found a purrfect partner.:)

che sara sara said...

good wishes to u and her

BZ said...

Nice page here buddy! :)
When are you guys getting married?

logic said...

kaushik:
thanx dude

ramesh:
Your lover girl will soon meet you.And am sure your blog page will be full about her.Thanx

kuttichuvaru:
Hey kutti..thax dude..

Madhoo,
Thanx for droppin in..

Bye Anne,
cant forget the red dress that she wore on that day.hmm she has also preserved that dress for me..

logic said...

Ammu,
This blog is a real one..and thanx for your hearty wishes..

Saranya,
Thanx for dropping in..Marriage!! preety soon..

dakaltiz:
Your comments are always special to me da..thanx for your wishes

neighbour said...

kaadhal--- kaadhal--kaadhal---

Its fortune to get a beloved ones as life partner..

Everything will happen as your wish.

Anonymous said...

Just dropped by..
but hey here i see a lot of sensitive expression
' Wish her that she gets me in her life as she dreamt.. ' from yr post


Cheers
thinkingups.blogspot