Thursday, March 01, 2012

Waiting for her (Re-Post)

Re-post Reason :
I had penned down this post on Saturday, January 28, 2006.
And i did not know that this will happen in reality in my life,yes this miracle happned exactly 2 years later from this post.

Here goes the post(
(http://lateralplane.blogspot.com/2006/01/waiting-for-her.html)

Phone rings......rings...y no one is picking it up...rings..
I woke up and agnized that i have slept for 3 hrs..clock showed 2:40 it operates 7 mins ahead of rest of the world..it is actually 2:33 AM.
Picked up the phone.."Hello.........."

She is waiting for me...

Got dressed up and in a jiffy i am on the road.The road was haunted everywhere a rare sight to see in this city.I was all in her thoughts.Desperately wanted to see her.Was waiting for this day for months.

The door was half closed.Cant wait now,the exitement oh jeez "am i illiterate dont find words to descibe my exitement".

Opened the door.And i saw her from the distance.She was so cute......
And you believe this is loveliest sight i had ever witnessed.
Went near her.Tears rolled out from my eyes.Wanted to touch her.Her red chin attracted me immediatley.Touched her felt a throb in me.She was so tender,soft.

Wanted to kiss her.Touched her forehead with my lips.The frangrace of her was solacing.

Wanted to hug her.Took her and embraced in my arms.Random thoughts were ran in me when i held her by my arms.Looked at her eyes.Saw the innocence,pureness in her.She smiled at me.The sinless smile brought more life in to me.

I turned and said
"Is this real! da baby"

She said
"Ya dear everything is real..but from now on she is your baby and i am not"

I saw the possessiveness in my wife.Cannot forget this moment in my life.5 yrs back when i was in luv with her.I used to tell her i want a girl like you.And she will reply immediately saying "no" coz then you will luv her only and i wont get all the love and gifts from u.
It happend now...

My girl came into this world a day before the date given.It was a pleasant surprise.

I held my lil one in one hand and embraced my beloved wife in another and my mind was cerebrating "What will i name her..."

PS:
last line of this original post read my mind was cerebrating "What will i name her..."

we named her ""

5 comments:

Dreamer said...

Hey! Congratulations!!
You are lucky! All dads who have daughters are lucky :)

No doubt, she will make your world :)

logic said...

@ Dreamer thanks for dropping by..

prem kumar said...

Thala chancea illa..sama sama sama...

Poorana said...

ungalukku ponnu dhan porakumnu ethana sabam vittanga rajan adhunaladhaney indha kadha ezhudha mudinjudhu ;)... anyways good one.. my love to Isha :)

che sara sara said...

wow...lovely...
may God bless Isha