Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rain Again

Somewhere near the Mediterranean.....

Wiper was swishing.And the sound of it from within the car tempted me for a smoke.
Drifted side line on to the exit of the freeway and slowly bumping along the little puddled instances that had their existence from nowhere.

I got down the car, there was moisture in the air.The smell was instantly reminiscent. The ground was wet, the air cool and crisp like fall. For a moment, I simply stood and breathed in the smell of something other than dirty, dusty air.

It was drizzling.Constant pouring and streamed steadily everywhere.
Lit my cigar and inhaled it ,few micro droplets splashed on my face.Wiped it off that's when i saw her getting out of the car, plain blue saree and a hair held by a band that is almost invisible and a little pony tail came out of it.

Rain doesn't know apart good or bad.It was subduing the show.Dowsed her with in minutes remorselessly.It did not know what an impact that created in to me.She instead of taking cover stood there in the middle feeling the rain from within her.Started to drench more.

I sipped my coffee and one more puff and was watching her.She started to kick the puddles with her lovely feat with the anklet on.Every puddle that she missed felt affronted of their beingness.Dramatic it wa,s as the rain started to intense to make it more worse for me.For the first time I saw how lubricious rain can be when it drenches a woman and when it soaks a woman in saree.

Splashing her forehead and running down her lips at when she tried to get the water in her mouth and sending it out without swallowing, at the same time her eye lids semi-closing to protect her eyes from the water.Every natural instincts in her body that tired to resist the water droplets were losing and the rain was the winner.It brought out her body line and i defined it to be a smooth line containing no straight portions and no sharp angle.

Took out the hair band and freed her hair.A sight time sliced with a rotation around her and the rain drops still in their places.

Opps i dint knew that my cigar fire breached the filter and burnt my finger.I was back to normal when she got back in the car.I rushed to the car and started back on to the freeway.But the thought of the beautiful site kept bothering me and alerted on bringing my virility out of me.

I couldn't see anything except water through the windshield.White smoky it was. Couldn't drive with low visibility and high burning desire within me.Parked it along the road side.

Opened up the moon roof.Let the rain flow in the car.Drenched my lips and held over hers.
Yes she is none other than my wife Aishwarya.

That kiss - A deep passionate one after a very long time between us.
It intensified and assisted.Lightening and thunderous.I relieved her off the blue saree and let the rain and me succeed her completely together.She and the rain succumbed in myself  and soaked me most replete.The hot as it gets the mighty droplets tried to chill it away.

After a crashing 40 min's we were back driving.Drizzling and chilly the air was.
Aishwarya smiled to herself several times.
Silence we maintained and the freeway was deserted with water flowing everywhere.Fiddled my hands to switch on the audio and it randomly picked and played "Pannivizhum Iravu ......." SoundCloud-Pannivizhumiravu

Post Script :
Earlier in 2006 penned down a post called Rain
More or less its been 6 years and wanted to try out a similar one.A checkpoint on my romantic intellects.

6 comments:

Ramesh said...

bordering between lust and romance.. Nice post... looks like it was Written with lots of excitement :)

logic said...

Ramesh thanks for the comment atlast it acknowledges that someone is reading mu posts and inspiring me to post more :)

che sara sara said...

so logic is back...
how are you? long long time :)
time has blended you to be romantic than ever?
nicely written :)

logic said...

@sophie
Thanks for dropping by and for the comments too..ya long time ;)

ashok said...

hows life?

logic said...

@Sophie,
Your comments on my earlier "Rain" years back

sophie said...
once i got drenched in the rain
that is last November, 2005
and as u said here
i was in a blue...ie. copper sulfate blue plain saree
i came home and wrote this

"The damp air cuddles my body to burning pinions of passion…
My wet body runs desires high…. kindling intoxication …
Feelings scale beyond the wildest dreams…."

and yeah...it is true...